MOD2 Project 960 Handheld Device Instructional Videos
Table of Contents:
- 960A. Main Menu Screenshot
- 960B. Device Basics
- 960C. Startup and Login / Logoff and Shutdown
- 960D. Looking Up Inventory (with IOS Device only or Scanner)
- 960E. Creating a Sales Order
- 960F. "Prepare" packing list
- 960G-1. Packing a Textile Sales Order
- 960G-2. Packing a DNR Sales Order [RAW FOOTAGE]
- 960H. Release a Shipment
A. Main Menu Screenshot:
B. Device Basics
A quick overview of the 960 device buttons.
C. Startup and Login / Logoff and Shutdown
How to properly begin and end your 960 device sessions.
D. Looking Up Inventory
Check stock quantities and other information about your goods.
Look up inventory without a barcode scanner
- Look up inventory with a Mod2 960 device (scanner)
E. Creating a Sales Order - Garment Version
Use the device to put in an order for a customer.
F. Prepare a Packing List
Identify a packing list as one that is about to begin the process of
packing at the warehouse.
G-1. Packing an Order - Textile Version
Fulfill a picking sheet created from a Textile sales order.
G-2. Packing an Order - DNR Version [RAW FOOTAGE]
Fulfill a picking sheet created from a DNR sales order.
H. Releasing a Shipment
Mark packing lists as "actually shipped," as shipments leave the warehouse.